Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hairspray - Obe Mossop



Ladies and Gentlemen of all ages welcome to the most enjoyable movie I have seen in quite some time!

The movie "Hairspray" set in the 1960's is centered around a plump teenager Tracy who has a crush on the most dreamy guy I've seen in quite some time. She also loves to shake that groove thang.

This movie.....dare I say it.....could not have been improved in any way. It was just the right length of time. It did not leave me hanging. The laughs were plentyful. There was a heart felt moment. There was a number of opportunities to oogle the beautiful Zac Eferon. And lastly John Travolta in drag was not a trainwreak I was expecting. Quite the contraty, he was pretty good.

Best part: When Blake (Zac Eferon) did his glamour shot winking into the camera and the entire panel plus the cinema audiance let out a lovestruck sigh.

Worst part: belgen dog dropping chocolates.

Overall rating: 5/5

No comments: